Easy Cucumber Salad
Super easy, 2 minute cucumber salad with a spunky dressing! Vegan if you substitute the honey with agave nectar or date syrup.
- 3 cucumbers medium sized -halved length-wise and sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tbsps Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsps soy sauce use tamari for gluten free version
- 1 tsp honey use maple or date syrup for vegan version
- 1 tsp mustard whole grain
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- Salt (adjust with the saltiness in soy sauce)
To make this easy cucumber salad, in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a fork.
Toss in the cucumber slices and coriander. Mix well.
Serve on a plate. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and a pinch of chili flakes for garnish.